Monday, September 12, 2011

Tomato soup with grilled cheese croutons.

Hello!

On pintrest I re-pinned something that looked amazing. Roasted tomato soup with grilled cheese croutons. Here is the link. Looks great, right? Yeah you try and click on the link to the recipe and you get this crap. 

So I decided I was going to try it myself. Did not seem too hard.

My Ingredients.

1 can tomato soup
4 slices of bread
Cheddar cheese
Butter

Sounds hard right? I know I am funny.

So I used 9 grain seeded bread. It was what was in the house. I buttered one side and placed butter down on a cookie sheet.
I am the best photographer EVER!

I then cut up some marble cheddar. I only had a block handy. I placed it on the bread.
mmm....cheesy

I did one heavy cheese one light so it would not be too cheesy.

Then threw it in the oven at 350 degrees until the bottom was crispy and the cheese was melted.

It is like cloud shapes, I see a dog!

Then I put the sides together.
OMG I made a grilled cheese!
Then I placed them on the cutting board.
hard right?
Then cut into little pieces.
halfway done!

look soup magically appeared!
I then placed the cut up grilled cheese in the soup.
If you need me to tell you how to follow the directions on the can to make the soup I feel very sorry for you. Also I have a link for you to follow. Because I care.

But yeah it was yummy and stupidly easy. I kinda feel dumb writing about it.

My bowl.
Have a beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment