Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday check in 10/7/11

hey, It is Friday.

So I weighed myself shortly after getting up. I was at 241. ick. I weighed myself a few minutes ago and I was back at 240. Still ick.

I am right were I was last week. My waist measurements and hip measurements are the same. I know things have been a little crazy this week. but I still managed to make it to the gym everyday. I know I was exercising less on the non-swimming days. I have been tired.

This last week was filled with me getting up early and taking kids to dr appts. Three boys leads to a busy life. I take them all on separate days so that I don't feel overwhelmed and I can give them my full attention.

Excuses right?

I will just have to work harder next week. I will get better. I will lose by next week.

I am still feeling down about this and I guess the only thing that will make me feel better is to go exercise.

1 comment:

  1. Don't let it get you down. You made it to the gym every day--that's amazing! Even if the results aren't immediately obvious (which is completely frustrating, I know) you're still doing great things for your body, and it will thank you soon. Keep your chin up and keep at it!

    ReplyDelete