Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Halloween costume!

Hi!

I actually have been sewing. I thought I would share what I have done.

First let's start with the base pattern used.





I made this for Halloween 2007 or so. It did not turn out as good as I expected. I don't have any pics of me wearing it that year, but rest assured it was not pretty.

So here I am a couple weeks ago when I threw it on with a corset that I bought for my honeymoon.

ooohhh...Back cleavage







My toddler has my lacing!
Please forgive the clutter!

And here it is halfway done.



And Here it is finished!







Does this make my butt look big?




I have no neck....




Beautiful?

I would like to thank my photographers, My husband for the first two sets, and my middle son Gareth for the last set.

4 comments:

  1. OMG that looks amazing! (And don't tell Nate, but Gareth is a much better photographer!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    Also I agree, Gareth could totally teach his father a thing or two about photography. I think Gareth might be getting a real camera for christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome and I'm jealous! Please make me cool costumes.

    ReplyDelete